Foreign investors’ asset value at TSE grows 28% in 5 months

TEHRAN, Sep. 18 (MNA) – Tehran Stock Exchange has reported on a 28-percent rise in volume of equity belonging to foreign investors over the past five months.

“During the first five months of current Iranian calendar year (began March 21), 91% of foreign investors’ assets was traded by institutional investors and the remaining 9 percent by individual ones.”, announced Hamid Rouhbakhsh Tehran Stock Exchange’s Public Relations and International Affairs Director.

Meanwhile, equity value and volume by foreign investors rose by 20 and 67 percent respectively year on year.

He further stated that foreign investors trade shares of listed companies in 37 industries among 38 sectors.

Trading statistics on 22 August 2017 depict that foreign investors’ asset value increased 28 percent in comparison to 21 March 2017, the beginning of current Iranian year.

Foreign investors have increased their asset value in 20 industries while in 16 others, they experienced a decline in the value. Moreover, in one industry, no change occurred in their asset values.


News Code 127906


Your Comment

You are replying to: .
  • captcha