Aug 22, 2026, 7:13 AM

At least 4,348 killed by Israeli regime in Lebanon

At least 4,348 killed by Israeli regime in Lebanon

TEHRAN, Aug. 22 (MNA) – The Lebanese Ministry of Health says at least 4,348 people have been killed in Israeli attacks since March 2, while more than 12,300 have been injured.

The ministry published its latest casualty figures on Friday, Al Jazeera reported. 

It also published the death toll since the beginning of the current conflict, which began on October 8, 2023, a day after Hamas launched the Al-Aqsa Strom Operation. 

The ministry said at least 8,915 people had been killed since then and more than 30,540 injured.

MNA 

News ID 247138

Tags

Your Comment

You are replying to: .
  • captcha