16 May 2018 - 13:35
wwww

TEHRAN, May 16 (MNA) – General Head of Organization for the Investment, Economic and Technical Assistance of Iran Mohammad Khazaei turned down some rumors on cancelling contracts inked between Iran and other countries in post-JCPOA after the US pullout from Iran’s nuclear deal categorically.

Any correspondence or verbal comments have not yet been reported by the foreign sides to the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance (MEAF) in this regard, the deputy minister of economy maintained in an interview with IRNA.

Speculations on the future of contracts concluded between Iran and foreign companies, in the fields of investment and finance, were kicked off immediately after the US withdrawal from Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) and said, “any contract concluded between Iran and other foreign countries after the implementation of JCPOA has not thus far been abolished, rather, all of these contract remain in place.”

Almost many countries especially European countries strongly condemned illegal and illogical measure taken by the US government over JCPOA, he said, adding, “despite US pullout from JCPOA, most countries in the world are interested in establishing relationship with the Islamic Republic of Iran in relevant issues.”

Khazaei once again reiterated that countries have not so far cut their trade and economic relationship with the Islamic Republic of Iran.

MA/IRN82916518 

News Code 134081

Tags

More News